1. The Impacts of
Monetary Expansion during Last Twenty Years on Iran's Economy,
Journal of Planning and Development, Vol 1, 1985.
2. Inflation in Iran, Journal of Planning and Development, Vol 3,
3. Foreign Exchange Market Intervention with Optimum Sterilization,
Dept. of Economics, University of Manchester, mimeo, Feb. 1993.
4. The Output Supply Function for a Two-Sector Open Economy, School
of Economic Studies, Economics Discussion Paper No. 103, University
of Manchester, March 1994.
5. The Signal Extraction, Monetary Policy and Aggregate Supply
Curve, with Mike Artis,
School of Economic Studies, Economic Discussion Paper No. 9509,
Manchester, Jan 1995. Also presented in the 27th Annual Conference
Macro& Finance. Sept. 1995(UK).
6. Aggregate Information in the Open Economy, with R. Bladen-Hovell,
Presented to the
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, March 1996 (UK).
7. A Consistent Framework for the Exchange Rate Policy, Presented to
the 7th Central
Bank Conference, May 1998, (Iran).
8. An Outlook of the Iran's Economy and Future Challenges for
Dargahi.H, Journal of Planning and Budgeting, Vol 10, Feb. and Mar.
9. Economic Growth and Income Distribution, with Farahbakhsh.H,
Journal of Planning
and Budgeting, Vol 11, 1999.
10. Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth, with Amid.E, Presented to the
9th Central Bank
Annual Conference, May 2000, (Iran).
11. Output Supply Function for an Open Economy, Journal of Economic
Research, Vol. 61,
12. Financial Development and Economic Growth A Comparison Between
Exporting Countries and the East Asian Economies, with M. Rastad,
Development Quarterly, Vol 3, PP 4-21, 2003.
13. Oil, Financial Development and Economic Growth. Presented to the
ERF 10th Annual
Conference Morocco, 2003.
14. Demand Estimates for Agricultural, Manufacturing and Service
Khakban.R, Quarterly Iranian Economic Research, Vol. 14, PP 27-38,
15. Human Capital, Educational Distribution of Labor Force and
Economic Growth: The
case of Iran, with Nafisi.S, Quarterly Iranian Economic Research,
16. Significant Elements in Explaining Currency Crisis: A
Cross-Country study, with Adeli
Rankohi. N, Presented to the 14th Central Bank of Iran Annual
17. Early Warning Systems for Currency Crisis in the Oil Dependent
Application of KLR Method, with Kanani. A, Presented to the 15th
Central Bank of Iran
Annual Conference, 2005.
18. Estimation of the Human Capital of Iran Based on the Average
Years of Education of
the Labor Force, Quarterly Iranian Economic Research, Vol.25,
19. The Impact of Government Activities on Economic Growth, the Case
of Iran, with
Moslehi. S, Presented to the 16th central Bank of Iran Annual
20. Addressing The Growth Failure of the oil Economies: The Role of
Development, with Rastad.M , Quarterly Review of Economics and
Finance, Vol 46, pp
21. Informal Economy: Causes, Impacts on the Formal Sector and
Methods of Estimation,
With Maleki.M, Sharif Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 36, pp:
22. Democratization in Resource Dependent Economies: A Theoretical
Ideen Ali Riahi, Labsi Conference on Experimental Economics, Siena
23. The Role of Government Activities in Explaining the Growth
Failure of the Oil
Exporting Countries: with S. Moslehi, ERF Working Paper NO. 398,
24. Credit Scoring Models for a Private Bank: A Comparison between
the Logit and AHP Methods, with Sabzevari.H, Sharif Journal of
Science and Technology, Vol 43, p105-118, 2008.
25. How Should the Central Bank Deal with the Chronic Inflation in
Iran, with Behnia.M and Alavian. A, The Journal of Money and
Economy, Vol 2 pp: 1-30, 2010.
26. M. Hemmati, M. Nili, N. Sadati, Reinforcement Learning of
Heterogeneous Private Agents in a Macroeconomic Policy Game,
Progress in Artificial Economics, Springer, 2010.
27. M. Hemmati, N. Sadati, M. Nili, towards a bounded-rationality
model of multi-agent social learning in games 10th International
Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, Cairo,
Egypt, Nov. 2010.
28. The Slope of the Phillips Curve and its Changes in the Economy
of Iran, with Eslami.K and Barakchian.M, presented to the 23th
Central Bank of Iran Annual Conference, 2011.
29. An Estimation of the Amount of rent in the Economy of Iran as an
Oil Exporting Country (1990-2007), with Kaviani.Z, Presented to the
IIEA Annual Conference, June 2011.
30. The Impact of Oil Income on Occupational Choice: Production
versus Rent seeking, with Yadollahi.E, Presented to the IIEA Annual
31. Inflation Stabilization and the Role of Central Bank, with
Ahmadizadeh.M and Sharifvaghefi.M, Presented to the 24th Central
Bank of Iran Annual Conference, 2012.
32. The Role of Central Bank in the Currency and Credit Markets in
Iran, with Firooz.H Presented to the Annual Conference of the
Banking Institute of Iran, 2012.
33. Why the Iranian Economy Does not Grow in Accordance with its
Existing Capacities?, Presented to the Annual Conference of the
Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture, 2012.